Download Windows 11 ISO 64 Bit 32 Free. windows 11.1 Upgrade 2021, Install Disk Image File: Windows 11 is the most comprehensive, comprehensive, and modernized operating system in Microsoft’s Windows 11 download history. This is a complete rethinking of the concept of Windows, taking into account the negative feedback from users of Windows 11. Windows 11 iso download personalized operating system, one for all types of devices from smart phones and tablets to personal computers, with the ability to create multiple desktops and switch between them. Instead of locating the software systems locally on your computer, Windows 11 download free is the key components are in the cloud storage, which allows for regular updates of both the elements themselves and the cloud. official update show here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/
Windows 11 iso 32 / 64 bit available free in all version for download and install online.
Windows 11 Download ISO 64 / 32 Bit
If you’d rather wait to get the official windows 11 ISO for PC or Laptop, we can help with that too. Microsoft often releases windows 11 64 bit ISO files to Insiders when the builds are stable enough so we might get them soon. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the Windows Insider Downloads page. You will need to sign in with a Microsoft account registered with the Insider Program.
- Scroll down to Select Edition and select the build you want to download. You will most likely want the one at the top from the developer channel, as this is where Windows 11 should arrive first. So far, only Windows 10 builds are available. Click confirm .
- Select your preferred language. Not all languages available for Windows are compatible with the Insider program, so you may have to stop depending on where you are from.
- Click the download button and the ISO file will start downloading.
- This is definitely an easier method, but unfortunately it is not available yet. We will update this article once Windows Insider ISOs are available. Later, once Windows 11 64 bit is available to everyone, you can also download the stable build of Windows 11 iso. Microsoft offers the Media Creation Tool and Upgrade Assistant , which usually do just that. It will be some time before Windows 11 versions of the tools are available, as the operating system is only getting closer to this holiday.
Create installation media Windows 11
Now that you have your ISO, you need to turn it into installation media. If you’re just upgrading to Windows 11 64 bit, you can mount the ISO on Windows and run the setup file from there. Double click the ISO file, run the setup file and you’re done.
If you want to create a USB installation media that can be used for other computers or for a clean install, you will need a program like Rufus. It can take your ISO file and burn it to a flash drive so you can boot from it. Before you start, make sure there are no important files on your USB stick as they will be deleted in the process. The USB drive must also have a capacity of 8 GB or more. Once this is taken care of, you need to do the following:
- Download Rufus and install the program.
- Plug in your USB stick and launch Rufus.
- Click SELECT and find the ISO file you downloaded earlier. All other options will be filled in automatically.
- Press START and wait for the process to complete.
Installing Windows 11 64 bit ISO
Installing Windows 11 itself is a very simple process. Once you’ve created the installation media, you can simply run the installation file on your flash drive and then walk through the installation process. Once the installation process is complete, you will start Windows 11.
However, if you want a clean experience and set up your Windows 11 PC like a brand new machine, you can do a clean install. This means deleting all data on your drive, but it will keep you as clean as possible. Make sure you back up all the data you need before starting. With the USB installation media connected, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery .
- Under Advanced Commissioning , click Restart .
- On the menu that appears, click Select a device , then click your USB drive.
- From here, you will be taken to the installation environment. Select your language and keyboard settings, then click install now and accept the license terms.
- On the next screen, you will need to select Custom: Install Windows Only (Advanced) .
- You will see a list of disks and partitions on your PC.
- You can format them or delete and create a new partition in the unallocated space. Either way, you will lose your data. In this case, we deleted the partitions and created a new one. Windows automatically creates several additional partitions required for it to work.
- Click Next and the installation will begin.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be taken out of the box (OOBE). This is what you see when you set up a new PC for the first time or after a factory reset.
What will be the main novelties of Windows 11?
Windows 11 is the beginning of a great visual rejuvenation of Windows . So far, thanks to the beta versions of the Insider Program, we have been able to confirm several visual and functional changes , and some we like and others we don’t :
- New default font : Just as a survey was recently launched for the community to help choose a new font for Office after 15 years of using Calibri, Microsoft also confirmed that Windows’ default font will also change soon .
- New Folder Icon Colors – Windows main folder icons that are famous for being yellow since most people under 40 have memory will now be multi-colored and horizontally oriented.
- Goodbye to Windows 95 and XP icons – the system will finally start to get rid of some of the older and outdated icons it includes from older versions.
- There will also be new icons for various classic applications such as Notepad.
- New concentration sessions : a new feature in the ideal clock app for those who love productivity techniques because it offers a pomodoro clock with Spotify integration and your Microsoft To-Do to-do lists.
- The return of rounded edges: with the next version of Windows everything will finally stop being square and flat.
- New floating menus. – Menus that will also have rounded edges.
- Personalization of virtual desktops. : we can change the background of the virtual desktops individually to further separate our work areas.
- A Windows Explorer with a less “dense” design, better optimized for touchscreens.
- Classic apps that will be updated independently of the operating system and will be in the Microsoft Store.
- In general, a more consistent design and that also will not affect the performance of the system , quite the opposite.
- New Snipping application to take screenshots.
- The new Windows Terminal will come installed by default: this client that Microsoft has been working on for a long time supports things like PowerShell and the command prompt in different tabs.
- Features of the canceled Windows 10X are inherited : although the development of that version in the cloud of Windows 10, which was supposed to compete with ChromeOS, has been canceled, its best functions will go to the only Windows.
- New App Store : The Windows app store has a lot to improve, and the company opened the Microsoft Store to all apps and games, even classic .exe programs .
- New and improved pre-installed apps: The apps that come by default in Windows 10 have never been very popular, and Microsoft has been putting together a new team to completely revamp them.
New design for Paint, Photos, Mail, Calendar and more .
Snap Layouts : new window management that will help a lot with productivity since it offers different configurations to fit windows to the screen by simply passing the mouse pointer over the maximize button.
- Taskbar improvements with a new ” attention system “.
- New context menu for the right click.
- Direct Storage and Auto HDR : two of the best features of the new Xbox Series X and Series S that will boost gaming on Windows 11.
Windows 11 new Features
- Interface : Windows 11 is already distinguished from Windows 10 by a completely revised graphical interface with a new start placed by default in the center of the taskbar, but which can be moved. There are also new icons, new themes but also new sounds during events in the system such as the one that indicates the start of the computer or when a device is connected.
- New settings panel: Microsoft did not expand on this but a screenshot shows that the design of the settings has also evolved, to discover in the recap of the conference.
- Widgets panel : they will not be placed on the desktop “Vista” but are entitled to their separate panel while transparency which opens with a click
- Window reorganization system: to organize your desktop more easily, Windows 11 offers layout diagrams when hovering over the resize button
- Customizable virtual offices: each virtual office can have its own theme and its set of open applications to create themed workspaces
- Teams integration: the business communication solution is installed by default in Windows 11 for chatting, making voice and video calls simply
- An optimized tablet mode: the life of touch lovers will be easier with an optimized mode, we can in particular use the same gestures as on the trackpad directly on the screen
- New Microsoft Store: a revised design for him too but it is above all the gesture towards the developers that is important , Microsoft will not take any commission. Another major novelty, Android applications will be able to take place there
- Gaming: The Xbox Game Pass gaming app is coming to Windows 11 along with other optimizations for gamers like Auto HDR and “Direct Storage”
- A faster system: Microsoft explained that it optimized Windows 11 to be lighter and faster, less energy intensive and improved the Windows Update system
Windows 11 64 bit System Required configuration
Like every Windows system, Microsoft also specifies the system requirements to run its system. During the presentation conference Microsoft indicated to have made optimizations in the system but it evolves all the same. Here is the one that is currently required for Windows 11.
- Processor: 1 GHz with 2 or faster cores
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 64 GB
- Display: 9 inches minimum with 720p resolution
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible with WDDM 2.x driver
- Bios: UEFI with secure boot
- Connection: required for Windows 11 Home wheeling
You can use the PC Health Check software to check the compatibility of your system and its hardware configuration with Windows 11. Unofficial software also allows you to check more finely what gets stuck when a computer is not compatible.
Windows 11 64 bit TPM 2.0 Limitation
One of the requirements to install Windows 11 concerns the presence of a TPM 2.0 chip (Trusted Platform Module) which is used to secure information on the system. But Internet users have already found solutions to get around this limitation, either by editing the Windows registry on an already running machine, or by replacing a file in the ISO images to install the system on a device.
Windows 11 Download Builds
- Build 22000.51 (Dev channel) : first build to be offered to testers from June 28, it now allows the system to be tested with the French translation. It incorporates most of the new features discovered in the unofficial version and those presented during the conference.
- Build 22000.65 (Dev channel) : this second build already brings a lot of changes, the most notable being the addition of a search field in the start menu. The taskbar can now be displayed on multiple monitors and improvements have been made to the dialog boxes informing about the battery status. All changes and fixes are listed on the Windows Blog .
- Build 22000.71 (Dev channel): 3rd build published on July 15, 2021, it introduces some improvements such as the addition of a new entertainment widget, and some modifications on certain elements such as the preview of minimized windows in the taskbar which is adapt to the new interface design. The harmonization of contextual menus was also on the agenda. The full list of fixes and additions can be found on the Windows Blog .
- Build 22000.100 (Dev + Beta channel) : new build published on July 23, 2021 on the Dev channel and on the Beta channel in the following days, it brings several aesthetic changes and improvements: Windows 11 visuals for the hidden icons menu, alert more discreet when an application requires your intervention, quick access to the concentration assistant from the notifications menu, improved Store browsing and improved improvements. Find all the news on our dedicated news and on the Windows blog .
- Build 22000.120 (Dev + Beta channel) : A new Widget is introduced, it allows you to see the activity of members of your family when you have an account of this type. Randomly, some users might also see a notification badge on the chat icon. Dev-only channel testers will also be able to see changes in the Microsoft Store, including automatic scrolling on apps, movies, and other store items. The rest of the new features and changes are listed on the Windows Blog .
Windows 11 ISO 64 / 32 bit Installation Process:
Microsoft has given a minimum configuration for installing Windows 11. Among the requirements, the presence of a TPM chip (2.0 recommended). This security chip is present on all recent PCs, but your old machine might not have it. Theoretically, you will therefore not be able to install the operating system. As Windows Latest points out, there are two ways around the problem, however.
WINDOWS 11 CAN BE INSTALLED USING TWO METHODS
The first is simple. When you launch the installation, a window will appear telling you that your computer cannot run Window 11. You must then modify the registry by typing Shift + F10.
It is then necessary to launch regedit.exe and create a new entry “LabConfig” under the mention HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ Setup . In LabConfig, you must then create two entries:
This will allow the installation to bypass the need for a TPM chip.
Windows Latest also describes another method this time using the ISO file. When it will be available, you will have to go to the installation folder and replace the appraiserres.dll file with the same one, but this time from the Windows 10 ISO file. You will then have to create a disk image using software such as Rufus or Anyburn.
Either way, if you have a PC that isn’t prehistoric, you should be able to run Windows 11 without worry. If not, these two methods might help. The operating system should arrive in the coming months, since Microsoft is targeting the end of the year for its deployment. As a reminder, Windows 11 does not want to drastically change the Windows 10 experience, but still brings its share of new features, including a visual overhaul, or compatibility with Android applications.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 11 64 bit ISO
Improvements to File Explorer and operating system menus are certainly not finalized. Windows 11 being announced by Intel for October 2021 , and by the main party (Microsoft) for the “end of the year”, the editor of Redmond still has time to polish its OS and add other features. In the meantime, if you want to test the latest edition of Windows 11, remember that you just need to have a Windows 10 license and register for the free Windows Insider program. To access it, it’s very simple: open the Settings module , then click on Update and security . In the left column, select the Windows Insider Program option, and click the Start button. You will then be asked to associate your Microsoft account with the Windows Insider program and restart the PC. You can finally find the update to Windows 11 by clicking Settings > Update & security > Check for updates. Finally, make sure you’ve selected the Dev channel to take advantage of the most recent Windows 11 update.
Is Windows 11 running on your PC?
Before you think about installing a preview version of Windows 11 on your computer, you need to check if the operating system can run on it. Unlike previous versions of Windows, this time around Microsoft has set some very strict system requirements that a device must meet in order for Windows 11 to run on it.
The system requirements have not yet been fully finalized by Microsoft. However, PCs probably need to meet the following requirements to be compatible with Windows 11:
- Dual-core (64-bit) processor with at least 1 GHz and at least two cores
- At least an 8th Generation Intel processor or a 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen processor or a Qualcomm processor
- 64 GB of system memory
- 4 GB RAM
- TPM 2.0
- Secure boot enabled
- UEFI enabled
- Hard drive formatted in GPT
- 720p display with a minimum diagonal of 9.0 inches
To check if your own computer meets these requirements, Microsoft has released a small tool called PC Health Check, which you can download for free online. Alternatively, you can use the third-party WhyNotWin11 tool, which provides much more specific information on system compatibility.
Windows 11 download and install Search Terms:
Microsoft windows 11
Download windows 11 iso
download windows 11
next windows os
windows 11 release date
will there be a windows 11
windows 11 download
windows 11 download and install
windows 11 update
will there be windows 11
windows 11 beta
windows 11 2020
windows 11 pre order
windows 11 concept
windows 11 feature
Windows 11 pro download
Windows 11 pro iso
Windows 11 pro iso download
Download Windows 11 pro
Windows 11 pro free download
Windows 11 download
Windows 11 iso download
Windows 11 Professional iso
Windows 11 Enterprise iso download
Windows 11 Enterprise download
Windows 11 Home iso download
Windows 11 Pro
download Windows 11 Ultimate
MINIMUM Windows 11 CONFIGURATION
Microsoft has announced the following minimum system requirements for Windows 11.
- 2-core processor, 1 GHz, in the list of AMD , Intel or ARM processors
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB of storage
- UEFI, Secure Boot and TPM 2.0
- DirectX 12 with WDDM 2.x
- Screen of more than 9 inches with definition 1280 x 720 pixels
Note that this minimum configuration will only apply when Windows 11 is released and may change between now and then. In the meantime, the Insider program does not restrict the installation of Windows 11 (in beta) on PCs that do not meet the criteria for TPM and processor list. Please note, Microsoft warns that it should not be possible to install the stable version of Windows 11 on PCs that do not meet the final criteria. The firm indicates that in October, it will be necessary to reinstall Windows 10 on these PCs to continue to receive support.
HOW TO TEST WINDOWS 11 ON A PC?
Installing the beta from a Windows 10 PC is pretty straightforward. Just sign up for the Windows Insider program. To do this, go to the Settings application, then to the “Update and security” section and finally to the “Insider Program” section. During registration, the system will ask you to choose your “Insider settings”. To test Windows 11, you must select ” Dev Channel ” while waiting for the arrival of the first builds in the Beta channel.
WINDOWS 11 INSIDER PAGE REMAINS BLANK
If the Windows Insider page remains blank in settings without giving you the option to sign up, it’s most likely due to your privacy settings.
Go to Windows 10 privacy settings and agree to pass optional diagnostic data. They are required to be in the Insider program.
MICROSOFT ACCOUNT REQUIRED ON WINDOWS 11 HOME
If you have a Windows 10 Home edition, Microsoft will offer an update to Windows 11 Home. Please note, with this new version, the use of a Microsoft account becomes mandatory.
It remains optional for Windows 11 Pro.
HOW TO TEST WINDOWS 11 ON A VIRTUAL MACHINE?
A good way to test Windows 11 without taking any risks on your machine is to test it in a virtual machine. For this you need a virtual machine manager like Microsoft’s Hyper-V (on Windows 10 Pro, Education or Enterprise) or VirtualBox. Attention, it is necessary to have a sufficiently powerful machine with at least 8 or 16 GB of RAM and a modern and efficient processor. To enjoy Windows 11 through a virtual machine, you must first download the ISO of the latest Insider Dev version of Windows 10 to date.
Will there be windows 11?
Yes, windows 11 is going to launch in june 24, 2021. After that you can get you windows 11 copy for your pc.
will windows 11 be a free upgrade?
May be yes, windows 11 beta version will be free for the users to test the interface for new os. So just get ready to upgrade your window to windows 11.
how do i upgrade to windows 11?
You can just to windows 11 download page and click on the upgrade to windows 11 option. It will automatically start downloading the files and soon it will upgrade you current os.
How do i upgrade to a new version of windows?
Go to the windows 11 download page and make a bootable drive using media creation tool and then you can upgrade your windows.
Should i wait for windows 11?
yes, if you really want to buy a new copy of windows then you must wait for sometime to get the copy of new windows.
Can i download windows 11 for free?
Downloading windows 11 is free buy you may buy key to fully activate your new window.
Can i upgrade windows 10 to windows 11?
You can give a try to the new version of windows. Because of this you may notice some new features and changes.
Can you download windows 11?
Yes you can download it via its official downloading page.
when did windows 11 come out?
Windows 11 will come out on 24 june 2021.
How do i download windows 11 on my computer?
you can download windows 11 from the official website with the help of media creation.
How do i update to windows 11?
Go to windows 10 update setting and upgrade windows 11 from there.
is windows 11 release?
yes windows 11 is goint to release on June 24, 2021
when windows 10 automatically update to windows 11?
is there a windows 11?
How do i upgrade my computer to windows 11?
Windows 11 Features Concept Updates
Blending desktop and modern user interface:
Windows 11 Release Date Microsoft plans to further merge the desktop and the modern user interface. Simply put, Microsoft will allow modern UI applications to run from the desktop, in “window” mode, and attach to the “Start” menu instead of the start screen. Part of the work was started in Windows 8.1 and can be continued in subsequent updates to Windows 11. Download windows 11 iso soon.
Introducing Windows 11 – Watch Now
New / Exquisite Start Button:
The controversy about the disappearance of the start button was a big part of the furor and the noise over Windows 8. There is an assumption that Microsoft can return it in the desktop versions of Windows 11, in a more refined and better way.
Radical reworking of the user interface:
I doubt that 100%. Windows 11 is a soft deployment of Windows 8, the word stress is soft. Microsoft will try to harm this update as little as possible. I believe that there will be no noticeable changes, and nothing aggressive.
Deeper integration with bing:
I believe that is true. Microsoft continues to work with Bing and I think that Windows 11 will not be an exception. There will be many opportunities in the next version of Microsoft Windows to integrate search into the OS.
Deeper integration with Azure for cloud storage:
I hope that Microsoft will continue pushing to use Azure for cloud storage. Microsoft, by the way, can integrate parts of the OS into cloud documents / file storage.
Advanced Power Management:
This is already expected. Microsoft did an excellent job with Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 with power management. Microsoft is expected to make the OS more efficient in newer versions of Windows.
Improved gesture integration:
It will be relevant if Microsoft tries to add gesture recognition to Windows 11. I expect the company to go beyond the initial steps taken in Windows 8.1 (especially in the culinary application). Using computer gestures will be great if they can succeed in this.
I expect enhanced security features in Windows 11, including fingerprint recognition. Microsoft did an excellent job of security, continuing to block Windows with every major release.
Only 64 bits?
This is a long legend. Over the past 6 years, we have made assumptions that Microsoft will switch to an exclusively 64 bit system. I doubt this will happen in this release. Once again I draw your attention to the fact that this will not be a controversial issue, but as smooth as possible, without problems and experiences. At least Microsoft has to hope so.
That’s all there is at the moment, I will continue to update this page as new information becomes available.
What is Cortana in Windows 11 ISO Disk Image?
Windows 11 will get the extension Cortana, a competitor to Siri and Google Now from Microsoft. It will be in all versions of the new, including interactive panels, laptops and tablets. Microsoft’s Joe Belfiore showed off Cortana’s new PC-oriented features during its introduction on January 21. Cortana will be a digital assistant for easy access to files, applications, and other information.
What are universal Windows 11 applications?
Microsoft is developing special versions for key applications, such as Office, for phones and 8-inch tablets with Windows 11. Applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook will look and feel almost identical to their desktop counterparts, but will be optimized for the touch screen and its size. Through the Microsoft cloud infrastructure, all your files will be accessible on these devices, no matter where they were created. Based on the January 21st event, Microsoft confirmed that the most important component of the universal applications, Office 2016, will be launched in the second half of 2015. This potentially puts Office 2016 ahead of Windows 11 in terms of release.
How to retrieve the Windows 11 installation file
There is also a method to grab the installation files and turn them into a disk image (ISO file) for manual installation. It is the UUP dump site which allows such manipulation. To do this, it retrieves the necessary files directly from the Windows Update servers in order to create a disk image. All that remains is to move it to a bootable USB key.
We have selected the correct update for you. After downloading, put the contents of the archive in a folder, then run the uup_download_windows.cmd file. If all goes well after a good 30 minutes or so, you should find your .iso file in the previously created folder. You can then use the Rufus utility, balena Etcher or any other software to create a bootable USB drive and install the Windows 11 beta on your test machine.
Windows 11 Home Download
Microsoft Windows 11 PRO download
Windows 11 Home download
Windows 11 Home iso
Windows 11 iso home
Windows 11 Home iso download
Windows 11 home 64 bit
Windows 11 64 bit download
Windows 11 home download 64 bit
Windows 11 ISO File?
During the January 21 event, Microsoft demonstrated its “continuum” approach to developing Windows 11. Continuum is designed to adapt Windows to the form factor of the equipment on which it works. As in the example of Surface Pro 3. When the tablet is connected to an overlay to the keyboard, Surface Pro 3 works like a laptop, which technically it is. Then, as soon as the keyboard is removed, a small icon appears at the bottom right of the screen, asking if you want to activate tablet mode. This action changes all applications to full screen, which makes the icons a bit larger and allows users to access the initial screen as in Windows 8, but much more updated. As soon as you plug in the keyboard, the device prompts you to return to the original mode.
What is Spartan in Windows 11?
The Spartan project is a new version of Internet Explorer from the company.
Some new features of this new browser:
The ability to tag web pages before sharing them with others. The ability to comment on the same pages at the software level. Embedded offline reading and PDF support
Native Cortana Support and Integration:
Spartan is not a replacement for Internet Explorer, it is a second browser. Microsoft explained that while Spartan will work with the rest of the network, IE11 will be saved for compatibility with previous versions and corporate sites.
Xbox integration with Windows 11:
The application has collected all the games that have ever been played on any Xbox or Windows 11 device, a universal list of friends and an activity tape. Each device with Windows 11 install will receive an already installed Xbox application. Users will be able to record game sessions through Game DVR tools and share them via the Xbox network. In fact, Windows 11 will transfer automated accounting functions to Xbox One for games on Windows 11 – even those that are launched using other applications, such as Steam, for example. It will also be possible to broadcast any Xbox One game to any Windows 11 device inside the house, using Wi-Fi.
What will the corporate license look like in Windows 11 64 bit?
As we discussed in detail here, Microsoft has published its plans to promote Windows 11 for corporate users: through the Windows Software Assurance program. At the same time, this program will offer several ways to upgrade the arsenal of systems to the new OS for corporate users, which means that it is not free for both custom versions of Windows 11. The SA program is designed to give corporate customers more control over when and how updates are launched in their range of machines. Of course, the idea is to focus on security and IT flexibility with the help of additional long-term service departments that provide security updates and only critical updates, prohibiting updates to new features.
Download Windows 11 ISO file 64 bit
you can download the Latest version of windows 11 from Microsoft.
Windows 11 pro 64 bit
Windows 11 Pro download 64 bit
Windows 11 pro download iso
Windows 11 iso 64 bit
Windows 11 pro 64 bit iso
Windows 11 Education
Windows 11 Pro N iso
Windows 11 Pro N download
Windows 11 Home
What about Windows 11 and the Internet of Things?
“Windows 11 is a very important step for us.” Says Nadella from the scene. “This is the first step in the new generation of Windows, in contrast to another simple release after Windows 8. General-purpose computers will work on 200 plus billion sensors. We created a Windows that can work everywhere. ”Microsoft is playing a long game with Windows 11 so that it is certain that all devices that connect to the network can communicate with the device on the Windows 11 platform.
What are the changes expected to be rumored to be with Windows 11?
This is the moment when the internet has gone a little crazy. Here are some of the changes expected from rumored Windows 11:
Windows 11 Release Date:
Microsoft will release Windows 11 on June 24, 2021, and will be available to the general public.
Windows 11 update:
The operating system will be available through Update Centre in Windows 10 and Windows 7.
Windows 11 Licence cost:
Within a year after the release of Windows 11, users of the Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows Phone 8.1 operating systems will be able to install Windows 11 for free with real-life software updates.If you use the free offer for 12 months, then you will not have to pay for Windows if you decide to upgrade your computer again. The offer is valid only for a year. Who did not have time, he will have to pay to go to Windows 11.
Windows 11 Insider program:
Windows Insider Preview (Windows Preliminary Evaluation Program) allows users to subscribe to the early (familiarization) builds of the Windows operating system, which were previously only available to developers
The program was announced on September 30, 2018, along with Windows 11. At the moment, the program has almost 6 million participants.
Windows 11 Interface and Changes:
The Start Menu is back with new creative changes. It comes first with the ability to be resized along with animated icons. The Start menu also now has improved search capabilities, the ability to scan the entire computer, not to mention the Bing web results. Traditional Windows 7 Snap View works in desktop mode Windows 11 with classic and universal applications, enhanced by the new “Snap Assist” interface. Snap Assist works in tandem with Task View, a new feature that allows users to create multi-panel environments within the same Windows 11 sample. Now you can also capture applications from different panels and group them together using the Snap Assist user interface program, each of which is controlled by mouse or by touch.
Microsoft hopes that Windows 11 will change the Windows franchise. They want Windows 11 to be solid on all monitors, laptops, 2 in 1 systems, phones, tablets and other devices that we use daily. They even want Windows 11 to be office technology.
Microsoft Window 11 HoloLens:
During the event on January 21, Microsoft introduced Windows Holographic and Microsoft HoloLens (hologram lenses), a new headset and a hologram system designed to break the concept of augmented reality into a wide open public. Each device with Windows 11 will support computer holography API. Windows Holographic is a Microsoft computer holographic platform, while a hologram lens is proof of the concept of the company’s computer holography initiative. The company has developed a new holographic data processing unit (HPU) to process terabytes of data from each sensor installed in a hologram lens. Through HPU, hologram lenses can operate completely independently of any other device. Microsoft demonstrated technology on the stage, creating a 3D model using holograms, and later an accurate 3D print version. Not a word was said about when the hologram lenses will be released and how much they will cost, but Microsoft promises that they will be ready for the public launch of Windows 11.
How can I be notified if this page is updated?
It is very simple. Use the form on the right and subscribe to our newsletter and you will receive news and all the valuable information about Windows 11.
How many versions of Windows 11 Download are there?
There are 6 versions of Windows 11.
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Enterprise
- Windows 11 Mobile
- Windows 11 Mobile Enterprise
First, here is another shorter and more specific list of Windows 11 versions that Microsoft announced last week. They will be available as free updates / licensing information:
Windows 11 Homefor consumers and workers who use their own devices in their work will be available as a free update.
Windows 11 Pro for small and average business will be available in the form of a free update
Windows 11 Enterprise for medium and large companies will be available in VL
Windows 11 Education is designed for the needs of schools: teachers, students, staff and administrators, available in VL
Windows 11 Mobile for consumer, small, medium and large enterprises and scientific institutions, will be available as part of OEM
Windows 11 Mobile Enterprise for medium and large companies with the Internet of Things will be available as part of OEM.
Windows 11 Mobile . This edition is an update for Windows Phone 8.1 and is designed for smartphones, tablets, and mini tablets with screen sizes up to 8-inches. It will not be sold at retail or as a separate update, but instead will only be available as an update for existing users with phones running Windows Phone 8.1 platform or for new devices. Mobile Windows 11 has Continuum support for the phone, but only on new, currently released devices.
Windows 11 Home is a consumer version that comes with all applications along with components like Cortana, Continuum, Windows Hello, and the new Edge web browser.
Windows 11 Professional is based on previous features, and is aimed at small businesses. It comes with features that help companies manage their devices, applications, and protect their information. Microsoft will also include the new Windows Update for Business component to optimize the update process for IT administrators and managers.
Windows 11 Enterprise is designed for large organizations that need even more reliable protection and control functions. It will be available to customers of corporate licensing.
Windows 11 Training is for schools and universities, and will be available through academic volume licensing.
Windows 11 Mobile Corporate is provided with new security management features, and is aimed at businesses that want to manage a range of smartphones. Available through volume licensing.
Other issues. Microsoft will also provide versions of Corporate Windows 11 and Corporate Mobile Windows 11 for vertical devices, such as ATMs, retail outlets, portable terminals, and industrial robotics. This will provide Windows 11 for the Internet of Things with a kernel for a small place, a low cost device, like the Raspberry Pi 2. It will also come with Windows 11 versions for Xbox One, Microsoft’s HoloLens lens, and Surface Hub.
Before Updating to Windows 11 ISO check out 10 Updates
Before we think about updating to Windows 11 Update, the first thing we must do is make sure we have installed all available updates in Windows Update, since the latest updates prepare the system for this new version of Windows.
An April 2018 window 10 Update is version 1803 of the operating system, while the new October 2018 Update corresponds to 1810. To check the installed version, we will simply write “About your PC”in Cortana to be able to see the information window of the operating system, along with the installed version. If you tell us the 1803 version, then we are using the April 2018 Update, while if the version that appears is 1809, then the computer will be updated to the October 2018 Update. The same goes for previous versions; for example, the 1709 is the Fall Creators Update, while the 1703 is the Creators Update.
As usual, the update does not reach 100% of people at the same time, but it is released by waves in order to minimize problems during the update process. In the first method that we cite below, we explain the easiest way to install it if we have been chosen in the first wave, while the second method of installing the update.
Windows 11 FAQ
Will there be a Windows 11?
Microsoft will launch new windows 11 in 2021 but not an entirely new Windows 11 for PC and mobile. Microsoft is going to release some updates this year, which you may get in the month of March and November of every year. Will Windows 11 be a free upgrade for all Windows 10 users when Windows 11 gets released in 2021.
Windows 11 Release Date
Windows 11 on June 24, 2021. Windows 11 release comes with bigger changes ever in the windows history. Microsoft windows 11 release will be the best thing ever done by Microsoft. There are some big changes will happen with this new window 11 release. The very first question is that when windows 11 is going to release. Here, it needs to mention that Microsoft is all set to launch Windows 11 on June 24, 2021, and everyone is waiting for that desperately.
Is there a new Windows coming out?
Definitely new windows coming out this year. Microsoft still not officially confirms any window 11 but many other sites are written about the new windows 11. New windows 11 on which Microsoft working with their development team. Hope you will get the official confirmation from Microsoft soon.
Will there be a Windows 12?
Releasing windows 12 or windows 11 is still a mystery. Microsoft officially not confirmed anything but we hope windows 11 or windows 12 will come out soon and available for windows 10 7, 8 and other users as well. 2021 will be the most important for Microsoft to launch new windows.
What is the next Windows after 11?
The next windows after windows 10 will absolutely be windows 11 or windows 12. Now people are eagerly waiting for the new windows from Microsoft. And as we all know Microsoft listen to their windows user as per their need and required changes. After window 11 definitely we will see windows 12
Windows 11 Search terms:
Windows 11 workstation 64 bit
Windows 11 Pro workstation download 64 bit
Windows 11 workstation download iso
Windows 11 workstation 64 bit
Windows 11 workstation pro 64 bit iso
Windows 11 workstation
Windows 11 Pro workstation iso
Windows 11 Pro workstation download
Windows 11 workstation
When will Microsoft release the next version of Windows 11?
Windows 11 new update will be available in the first quarter of 2022. Until then the developers will not be working in the shadows and test versions will be offered.